Are you searching for the most incredibly fun things to do in Colombia?
Would you like to take some adventure tours in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta & Tayrona National Parks?
So you ought to know… This is the single best place to get your extreme sports fix, mountain bike Colombia, connect with local culture, explore unrivalled eco-diversity and chill out in mindblowing remote places!
Just watch this video and in 60 seconds you can make your own mind up
Mountain Biking Colombia. That’s what we’re known for all over the world and that’s what we’ve built our 5 star TripAdvisor reputation on. We have carefully blended our adventure tours with some very unique, genuine eco-tourism and community experiences. But it gets even better. If you really are looking for the best things to do in Colombia, especially the best tours in Santa Marta and surrounding areas, we are now offering off-road motorcycling, rappelling waterfalls, canyoning, sailing, surfing, freediving, paintballing, professional yoga, kitesurfing and sport fishing. Now you can enjoy some of the most exciting multi-activity adventure tours available anywhere! The incredible Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta & Tayrona National parks offer the most spectacular scenery, diverse landscapes and varied eco-systems in existance. We know the most remote and untouched corners of them.
So what are you waiting for? Discover your Elemento!
2. Descend from 1300m to sea level through 3 eco-systems with stunning views all the way
3. Take a tour of the fascinating Hacienda La Victoria a working museum & coffee farm, est. 1892
4. Canyoning tour including climbing up waterfalls, rock slides, tarzan swings and jumping off waterfalls into whirlpools
5. Visit quaint mountain village of Minca
2. Visit the famous Los Pinos ridge, an old paramilitary base, with snow peak and Carribean views from each side
3. 1500m of technical double track, jungle single track, with rock gardens, rollers and wall rides
4. Visit a huge three tier waterfall on the way down
5. Descend through 3 eco-systems with spectacular views of coast, jungle and mountains all the way
2. You will need to be experienced and physically fit to take on Elemento’s most challenging downhill
3. Steep roller coaster single track
4. Five huge adrenalin pumping descents with short steep lung busting ascents mixed in
5. Massive high speed river crossings
2. Visit the worlds most important bird sanctuary
3. Experience the changing sights, smells and wildlife of 4 different eco-systems in one day
4. Stay in elegant wood cabins in the cloud forest or an isolated eco-farm with a delightful Colombian family
5. Choose your downhill mountain bike descent of choice on the 2nd day
2. See unique dry forest, salt water lagoon, mangrove and virgin coral reef eco-systems
3. Sleep on the isolated beach with local fisherman providing us with a tasty dinner
4. Hammocks, mosquito nets and cooking gear provided
5. We must carry all food and water in, leaving nothing but footprints